Frank became a Director of ABR Virtus Chartered Accountants in 2010 having spent seven years with one of Canberra’s largest accounting firms. Involved in family business from a young age, Frank has a keen understanding of how they operate and an interest in helping similar organisations grow and improve their performance.
Frank has over 15 years’ experience in the accounting industry. He specialises in business consulting and specialist taxation advice for SMEs, high-wealth individuals, government, and private sector clients.
Frank provides advice and ongoing support to clients in relation to:
- Development of business strategies
- Business and associated entity structuring and restructuring advice
- Taxation planning
- Financial statement analysis and preparation
- Income tax return preparation
- Business valuation preparation
- Capital gains tax advice
- Fringe benefits tax and salary packaging advice
- Goods and services tax advice and business activity statement preparation
- Payroll tax compliance and advice
- Superannuation and SMSF taxation compliance
- Business acquisitions and sales.
Frank’s clients appreciate his ability to understand their business needs and financial goals. In addition to his first-rate client service and advice, Frank’s personable, reliable approach enables him to establish strong professional relationships.
Bachelor of Law – Australian National University
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) – Australian National University
Certificate of Public Practice – Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
Site by Swell Design Group